9.1.09

Winter Work(s) !. Pt. 3: It Just Come Out That Way!?

In depth.. . in mid November, I carried around this cannon ball of emotions pent up inside, hidden from myself. & I NEEDED 2 let it go. .. soo I did, perfect timing 2, around the time 808's came out.. . one Sunday this was the outcome.. . its eveything from that situation i wanted out.

On xmas my bro came over and saw it.. . looked at it.. . his head turned, 2 the side.. . look at me.. .. . then back at the canvass.. .and all he could say was "MAN im sad now.. . dam D, thanks.", all I could say is "It just come out that way!?." :P. ... . .. . . . illy, i JUST had 2 use it !. sorry?! hehe...

Titled: "You THOUGHT Kanye was gonna use that!." ~Ash


MORE: Winter Work(s) !. Pt. 1: Paintings 4 Gifts.!!, Winter Work(s) !. Pt. 2: Exchange.. .Art 4 Art !.