18.1.09

Nike Zoom Kobe IV- Chaos “Joker”

Yesterday was the release of the Chaos Edition of the Nike Zoom Kobe IV that is inspired by the movie, The Dark Knight, which stars the late Heath Ledger.. . & sadly NO. i didnt make an effort 2 go wait online "if there was one?!" and copp a pair :( but what i did do is.. . while leaving Circuit City. .. witch is goin out of business !!! fiy go get something duh!. but The Dark Knight was playing on the display big screen tv & stand set up. .. so what did i do?!

I went right up under the tv and sat criss cross apple sauce and watch a good bit of the movie.. . YESS. i really did. :D.. . anyone that "really really" knows me, knows how serious my want and obsession with the film really IS. :D.. . soooo "NEED" these kicks, its just flawless in my eyes.

.. . anyone that "really really" knows me, knows how serious my want and obsession with the film really IS... . heres some PROOF. ;P !.