22.12.08

Winter Work(s) !. Pt. 1: Paintings 4 Gifts.!!

As a child I would always tell my aunt "Im gonna paint you a self portrait." and over the years.. . she would ask me "Wheres my self portrait, Huh!!?" and ppl would and still say I owe them a painting? that I "promise" :/ if I did.. . I tell everybody... buy the canvas and ill do it.. . but it NEVER amouts 2 anything on their part??? but back 2 the story at hand!. This year my aunt moved.. . and her new place NEEEEDS something.. .sooo she asked once more if she was gonna get her painting b4 2010. . ha ha ha.. . I told her ill do ya one better b4 08 is over.. . she told me 4get about the self portrait, cuz thats not you. "I want YOU. & I and sumin with Red in it." those where my guide lines, & i took it from there.. . sooo the end of the summer I went and got a 24x30 :/ "??? I think" canvas and got started.. . then I hit a block.. . I put it down, that end up begin like 4 months .!!? soooo begin that xmas is around the way.. . I pick it back up, and FOUND my inspiration.. . most time it finds me??!.. .... but heres the finshed out come!!

Close up
P.S. finshed last NIGHT.!.. . hehe