15.3.08

The Desktop Wallpaper Project By Kitsune Noir .!

I meant 2 post this 2weeks ago wen it 1st hit the web (4 me, i saw it over at Hypebeast.com) anyone that knows me, knows that im down with WP's (Wallpapers) !!! its free flowin like any other art media (if u know how 2 use it right), i have a few of my very own d33zilla WP's up on the web, CLASSIC MATERIAL: d33zilla Wallpapers 1st & 2nd Sets, but after lookin at the artist that are featured . . . i feel i need 2 step it up, and open that next door 2 the next level ! every Wednesday a brand NEW wallpaper will be added, and this week i definitely change my desktop 2 the NEWEST one!

last week's deaktop this week's deaktop
This is a really great way 2 find out more info about artist u never knew of (like me i found myself spending some TIME on these artist website, oh JOY!)

MORE INFO: The Desktop Wallpaper Project