8.3.08

'Where The Wild Things Are' Movie Clip .!

I'M SOOO PUMPED, HAPPY, EXCITED, ECSTATIC, JOYOUS, THRILLED & STOKED, 2 know that there really really is a movie comin out in 2009 (or soooo they say??!)

As a lil boy, this book opened the door 2 this world that was in my very own mind, i would lay on my stomach on the floor, in under the window, in my mothers room, and read this book from front 2 back over & over & over aging wishing that one day i could go 2 where the wild things are! so i made up my mind, that i would one day, do that very thing, & in that very moment i pick up a pencil and start 2 draw! what? i cant remember but i know this book help me 2 create my own place, my own world, this book was and still is my 1st inspiration, and 2 know that there is a movie comin sooon im just HAPPY !

BUT. as of yet it has been pulled ?? ? ? (WHAT THE FFHHHHH..!.. >:( /!!! ) the studio Warner Bros. want 2 re-shoot the ENTIRE MOVIE . . . they say "kids will be scared" i say "SO WHAT! U LET THEM LOOK AT THE NEWS ." Warner Bros. wants 2 turn this into a big CG mess! now-a-days kids movie kinds SUCK, they really do, these companys and studios DUMB everything down and the lambs that we are jus go along, this movie should be left as is . this movie is adult in its content dealing with family issues. (jus NOOOOO CG like that CRAPPY ASS SPEED RACER movie that on the way! BOOOOO ....!)

MORE INFO:
Test Footage, Kitsunenoir.com, Aintitcool.com