28.2.08

TIME ZONE COASTIN .!

I took a short trip (Or it just felt that way!) 2 Sacramento, 2 SURPRISE visit someone special (or is very special 2 me at least & NO I DIDNT GET SURPRISED.! ha) CA allll day! but still NY anywhere & everywhere i go. i must say i really enjoyed myself MUCH! my stay just felt alil short and rush but i guess that what happins when "FUN" is involved ! (thanks 2 the most high i was able 2 even do so . . .)

we (meaning me & that other guy: antiwake ) just touchdown at SAC International, waitin on that Super Shuttle !

MY NINJA ART JUTSU.!

i did miss out on some coool things, that im kickin my self 4 mainly KICKS & sone other random things, but . . . ill get over it, i guess! (prob NOT!) i really didnt take as many pics as wanted at all... my excuse was the weather but really thats a real LAME excuse i LOVE the rain, i just wasnt thinkin (duh on me!) :(
Gooood Times! . . . & i got L&L !!! !!! !!! so overall my trip was the BESTT