10.2.08

R.I.P James ( J. Dilla ) Yancey.!

1st.
R.I.P James ( J. Dilla ) Yancey.!

2nd.
This man & his music have inspired my life (& i don't even know this man?!) in such a way that, i 2 want 2 leave a LEGACY after me... 2 be alllll the way real, thats where the (illa) comes from in my own name (d33zilla), i would get lost in his CLASSIC album Dounts (Gobstopper), and from there i would
draw, paint, cerate, do whatever i could, because the music jus made me do it . . . igot my hands on Ruff Draft (Shouts) and the same thing, that 2nd disc was it 4 me...!!! 2 years ago Dilla went home. what he left behind was a LIFE TIME OF MUSICAL LEGACY. (none b4 none after.)

All Mixed by J. Rocc, Act 3 is the most recent, it was put up on Stones Throw site a few days & iTunes, check Stones Throw Podcast! in other words just take that RIDE! (i did and i have the proff 2 prove that....)

DOWNLOAD:
Thank You Jay Dee: Act 1
Thank You Jay Dee: Act 2
Thank You Jay Dee: Act 3

3rd.
in his honor the lest i could do it is create . . . listing 2 at Act 3 allllllll day i have been compiled 2 do the following . . . create something from me & Dilla . . . take these R.I.P James ( J. Dilla ) Yancey x d33zilla Wallpapers and do as u wish, put them on the desktop, phone, myspace, whatever as looong as u say "R.I.P James ( J. Dilla ) Yancey !"

DOWNLAOD: 2 different sizes

1280x1024
1600x1200

1280x1024
1600x1200

1280x1024
1600x1200


& last but not least 4th.

THANK YOU JAY DEE.

INFO: 2dopeboyz.com