22.4.09

SessteR.. !

That code I live by.. . "GPPO" .. . . . is put 2 the test on the daily, in my life. from outside entities and even mostly my own thoughts. .. but i found myself NOT fighting my own thoughts. this time..

but fighting the thoughts and hyper opinions of others about me .?

im not a person 2 let others and their views of me and what i do,, effect me. I dont care that much. i know as much of me as i can at this point, and always learning and lovin more about me daily, keeps me.. ME.

it gets kinda hard when you let your guard down and let someone in. life stresses takes a toll on me physical, alone. i dont NEED 2 add one more stresseR, i dont NEED 2 be jabed at or torn down, or even built up 2 "change".. . growing is a waaaaay better word that needs 2 be used, and if i cant grow, or be grown with theres no need 4 certain things in my life or even yours .

JUST HOW I FEEL ABOUT IT.

IN THE MOST POSITIVITY WAY POSSIBLE .
;)