6.4.09

Feel The Funk ??? !

Thats what ive been feelin, 4 some reason or another?? but im happy ? so it kinda makes NOOO goooooood scenes 2me, at all really?.. . :/ but ill speak my piece. .."more like type".. .

this monring makein my way, 2 my where abouts, my brain was UP, just runnin ramped, alll over the place, most times thats a GREAT thing, but 4 some reason or another i just felt down :( . .. and it CANT be the rain, cuz i loooooove the rain. i feel at peace when it rains.

soooooo 2 air out this drab feeling, i have this home remedy :P. .. . MUSIC! particularly this one song, "4 me at lest".. . Chase The Clouds Away by Evidence off The Weatherman LP .. .


ive posted this b4, and 2 understand i guess you would have 2 walk in my Nikes. .. ?. .. its like this song speaks 4 me in many ways, "even more NOW then ever", it has ALWAYS up lift my mood, the music it self with no words is like a band-aid, till i heal.. . basically i get the chills on my neck!.

sooooooooooooooooooooo i had this kinda waaaaaaaay cool concept, of a FREE 4 DOWNLOAD "A SELF" DOUBLE MIXTAPE PLAYLIST . !!! ? "sound any gooood yet, it gets better i guess. ..?"

we as ppl, are social.. . and we want 2 conncet . thats why we alll have facebooks, myspace pages, blogs, twitters WHATEVER. .. ! sooooo with that said how can explore a person, with out ever talking, meeting or knowing.. the prefect way is 2 see whats in there iPod ! you can tell A LOT about some one from the music they listen 2 !.

why a double?? keepin with the theme of me!. there 2 sides 2 me, anyone that knows and loves me can tell you that "NOT 2 FACED, dont get it twisted !." im a Gemini, and plus. .. .

d33z + zilla = d33zilla.. . .
just remember that. ..