26.2.09

GODSPEED . (The Book *He* Wrote) ! SUPPORT IT !.

One day in October i got a random email.. . from a budd of mine ARCIERI KENESS asking 4 some help, & once i heard the terms. . it was GAME. ! with out even reading any of his works, he (KENESS) gave me in his words, the outline of what needed 2 be done. You be the judge & jury?.

"I'm thinking something just creepy and beautiful at the same time
I just want you to go IN on it, man... just express yourself. This is
where YOU shine... not me." ~ARCIERI KENESS


soooooo with the waiting game played on my part "my bad" i had what i needed, what i wanted 2 convey through this project, with in mind bring his idea and vision 2 "life", haha thats the job of a designer right???! ;P

AK thanks 4 keepin me in the loop!. told ya i got ya. .. more FUN things 2 come right?!!

The possibility of "know how" is endless, placing more ppl with diff means of "know how" more & more possibilities will & can be made timeless.

GODSPEED