30.11.08

Whats In Your Tapedeck "Palylist" !!

I get this question ask 2 me alot.. . "Well what do you listen 2??!" and i could never give a straight answer, and i do the person who ask screws thier face up! like Huh?!?.. . mainly cuz im all over the place with music!.. ."and in life, only sometimes" and NOT 4 the sake of "begin" different either. .. cuz that would be lame of anyone, and those who know ME, different is something I is :p. .. but as of right now these are in my main rotation, along side shuffle on the iPod hehe.. .

Portishead (Third).. .This was some of Kanye's inspiration behind 808's & Heartbreak
Scarface (Emeritus). ..Cover SUCKS, gonna do it over!
Chester French (She Loves Everybody EP).. .Their cool, I want a Star Trak comdon ;) or 2
Common (Universal Mind Control). ..On sumin diff from the last! Had it 4 bout 2weeks now ;p
The Alchemist (The Alchemist's Cookbook EP).. .Chemical Warfare preview!! I likes ALOT!
The Killers (Day & Age). ..Must say didnt think they were all that & a bag of chips but they R!!!
Evidence (The Layover EP).. .GRRRREAT, glad 2 have this in my life! 4real
Kanye West (808's & Heartbreak). ..Helpin me at this point in life, THANK YOU KANYE.
Blue Sky Black Death (Slow Burning Lights).. .I sleep 2 it, dreamin of a new
Fujiya & Miyagi (Lightbulbs). ..Its just sooo random i have 2 LOVE it
Lil Wayne (Dedication 3).. .HATE 2 say it but i love his music "only when im drunk!"
Kelli Ali (Rocking Horse). ..Some of the most chilled out music ive heard!

UPDATE: "Scarface (Emeritus). ..Cover SUCKS, gonna do it over!".. .and thus i did! and word is that this is his last album?! DAM wish he aint got out like that with that cover?!!