10.11.08

This Is An OPEN CHALLENGE !. (Cover Art)

As of late I've been a tad botherd by some Album's covers.. they have NO POP or WOW 2 them. like NO DISRESPECT 2 anyone how had a hand in making them, but.. . THEY SUCK. like take Robin Thicke's Something Else ":/ LIKE 4REAL. who sign off, on that?!." & the candy of my eye Jennifer Hudson, THIS IS HER 1st ALBUM. ..wheres the wow? I mean, i can go on and on with my opinion on sucky covers. "trust i can" but why not do something about it?!? soooo thats what i did !!

with word of Eminem, Lil Wanye, Jadakiss, and yes even Soulja Boy havin album's, mixtapes whateva comin out! i took it upon myself to use some boredom and skills 2 make create somethings "i think" have POP & WOW for these titles.. . & i will continue 2 create covers as i see fit?! "its fun!." in others words this is an OPEN CHALLENGE 2 anyone or ones 2 step there game up. NOT against me! but against the CRAP thats out there.. .






but hey if thats what you want?!! 2 go head 2 head with me on that level, go 4 it!! step up lets see what ya can do??