10.9.09

"Next Day Pair : Kicks Every Day For A Year" Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay 2 Cool Blog !!.

On Twitter.. .
i came across this page & blog
HANDS down ya gotta respect it!!!
I DO.

love the fact that its alllllllllllllll types of kicks
NOT just one brand/style
a TRUE sneakerhead
LOOOOVES THEM ALL.

I choose this post
cuz of that pair??!
i have those!!!
(among a few others) BUT
mine are beaters now! :(
a fav pair!! :)
niiiiiice 2 see them crispy again
its been a longtime.. .
;P


"The Rules

Before I start I’ve set a few rules for myself for this project. Very simple to follow, hopefully.

1. I must wear one different pair of sneakers every day for a year. No duplicates for 365 days. They must be sneakers. I will document it every day through this Tumblr and Twitter feed. With at least 1 photo per day.

2. In the event I acquire new sneakers within this year period, I will add a day for every new sneaker I post. Example: If I buy a pair of sneakers and post them on the site, the number of days becomes 366. 1 bonus day per new sneaker.

Those are my only rules. Hope you enjoy." ~Next Day Pair


JUST SHOWIN SUPPORT !
WAYY COOOL!