9.6.09

ZILLA STAY PAID, LIKE JAY!.

SO WHAT a birthday, mark with the realest of NEW J Dilla music!? ! on the 2nd of this month was simply a great day (.) period. but after receiving NEW Dilla in my inbox, i was kinda truned OFF.

NOT knowing it was NEW music, thinking it was some old works that Dilla didnt want or put out, 4GETTIN that everything from Dilla is a BLESSING & COULD NEVER EVER BE WACK. but, i was souly turned OFF by the cover art :/ . ... . . it didnt make me wanna listen, i couldnt connect with the art so there for i couldnt & really didnt listen 2 the music. & IM BY FAR 1 OF DILLA'S BIGGEST FAN'S. i HAVE if not heard everything lust far. ..! "realtalk".

Sooo 2 show my respect & connect with the music more, i created cover art 4 me & you!

I PUT THE "ILLA" ON THE END OF MY NAME.
THANK U DILLA.