25.5.09

BING. BLWO. BRR !.

:/ I REEEALLY DONT KNOW WHAT 2 SAY. or if i can say anything at ALL. !???

but as of late ive been BUMPIN Gucci Mane newest mixtape Writing On Da Wall HAAARD. i know :/ . ... BUT I LOVE THAT SHIT !.

I mean, ive always dugg the hell outta what seem 2 be the MOST "ignorant" shit from the south, SORRY but i love music from Shawty Lo & Soulja Boy NOT every thing. .. i do have a limit. . . .. & OJ Da Juiceman IS IT. soooo with that out the way.

i made cover art. .. :D

I was have a light convo, about how this guy is bout 2 be EVERYWHAERE??! ha & all i could say was that, its DOPE. :/ :D like what dose that say about me?? like if you shook my iPod you would be soooooooooo confused 2 the person iam, or maybe even MORE enlighten?!.. . i just like what i like!. & i dont see nuttin wrong with that!.



BRr BRr BRr !.