17.3.09

"I've Officially Been On Ur Blog For"..........?

"THE PAST 2HRS LOL"

thats a txt i got at 1:40 am this morning. .. . from illy a gooood friend of mine 4 some looooooooooooooong time now. .. !

sooooooo my 1st reaction is 2 feel some kinda way like "dam you never check it?. >:O " but its been the longest from the last time :/. .. .ha. .. .small talk or txt, sooo she tells me so downloaded that Drake mixtape (So Far Gone) and how much shes LOVES IT. .. . "like everybody else in the world should!.. .if ya dont :D !" also hooked her up with some other tunes ive been bumpin as of late!. ..

Funny thing about illy is her BUTT, BOOTY, DONK. it calls me?!?? HA lamo. .. see im save as "zilla" in her phone, the last contact in there, and when she puts her phone obviously in her ASS pocket, unlock. .. it calls me !

and what ends up happening is i get left a voice mail !LMAO.. .. i mean like a 5 to 10 min voice mail. .. .and in cellphone time that OD HELLA LONG. .. ! & YESS i listen to them, i told her if i could ever find a way 2 take them off my voicemail and put them on the webb i sooooooooooo would!! last Saturday her booty called me 3x . .. . "shakes head". .. :D mad random thats why i love them sooooo !

2:57 am "Call it offf omg omg omg..... its the official zilla/illy booty dial soundtrack lmao"

track 5
off (So Far Gone)

CLASSIC .