18.10.08

Will U.. ?!

"I've been just thinking lately about the state of my blog and how personal it's NOT. I use to share my deepest thoughts and put them into text. So, I want to reintroduce myself back to my blog." ~Arcieri Keness

I feel the same way.. . & for a sometime now, i would find random "cool" things and try 2 make them fit or pasted 2 my life in some way. .. but walkin 2 the subway 2nite i saw, and we alll see life happing and theres no way 2 full capture that. i find myself runnin from or hinding from my personal deepest thoughts, because i dont want deal, with alll of them on this broadcast level!! "& theres been soooooooooooooooooo many different thing in my life nuttin boring?!" but thats what a blog is 4 right?!! its jus a game of peek a boo with me, myself, and i.. .

KAWS + Sponge Bob.. .. its how i feel. ..

will i still blog? sure why not.
will i be more personal? sure as long as i want 2?!!
will i .. .?