27.9.08

Lookin @ "Things" Life In Prospective.!



I've been dealing with "many" life situations these past few weeks. .. & an elder told me alllll about my life's sort comings & alllll its success.. . & in the mist of gettin a good lesson, i had more my life analyzed. .. & the outcome is that we all go through life with circumstances we start but then get side track by other life dilemmas and never fully complete those circumstances that would help place us in the next mode of life 2 move on.. .instead we put a comma ( , ) on them to prolong the outcome, but take those commas ( , ) and turn them into periods ( . ) & finish what you started so that you can move on 2 the next plateau in life. ..

& learning from my pass, i had this lesson alllll backwards. Me still waiting of & for something & someone, that i know in my heart could never be anymore. NOT because i don't want it but because it wont help me, or my growth as a person. its just not fair 2 my future.

Turn your comma's ( , ) into period's ( . ) .. . so you can finish your sentence & and in time move on 2 completing your book.