21.5.08

A Birth Day Wish List Of Mine. ..!

Soooo it begin 2weeks from my birth day!!! i made this "Wish List Pic".. . i never really want much of anything.. . im just HAPPY 2 receive! Thinkin of what would make me happy this go-round (last yr. .. i was kinda by myself!?) there are some things i know i just WONT get!! soooooo i narrowed it down to things that i could possibly get ???

1. Nike Foamposite Pro Retro, Metallic Silver/Black
(the Foamposite is in my Top 5, and i miss out on them the last time)

2. N.E.R.D. Seeing Sounds
(yea yea its easy 2 get it off online, REAL EASY.. . 4 ME, but i wanna buy it, i cant even remember the last cd i bought?)

3. Some Gooood Dim Sum
(i've be have a craving 4 some BAD!!! & my tummy gets what its wants!)

4. & a Yummy Brownie .. .
(brownies just taste better on a full tummy!)